'Peanut Allergy Princess' is the story of one mom, one Princess with food allergies (to peanuts and brazil nuts) and our journey through the stress of life with food allergies. Here you will find many recipes, tips on living (and enjoying life) with food allergies, thoughts from a mother of 3 kids (The Brothers and The Princess) and insights into our life. Welcome!

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Busy

After having posted 6 times in 6 days, I took a break. But, I have not been wasting away this past week doing nothing... I have been busy.  It was the last week of training before my relay debut this past weekend.


Glad to say I am alive and well... just a little sore and tired. New recipes to follow... 2 of which kept me going during the relay.

Not sure I really want this picture out there (me after 2 days of very, very little sleep, 3 runs and a lot of sweat because it is 100+ degrees) - but this is proof I finished. 


Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment