'Peanut Allergy Princess' is the story of one mom, one Princess with food allergies (to peanuts and brazil nuts) and our journey through the stress of life with food allergies. Here you will find many recipes, tips on living (and enjoying life) with food allergies, thoughts from a mother of 3 kids (The Brothers and The Princess) and insights into our life. Welcome!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Little Bit of Change

I created this blog a few months ago for the purpose of sharing the recipes I have created or altered with my friends who also happen to have children with food allergies and with anyone else who might need (or be interested) in these recipes. I have now come to the conclusion that, even though I like to cook and bake, I will never be able to come up with enough recipes to post more than once a week on the blog. Sad indeed. I do have a life that involves 3 busy, active children and other interests besides my kitchen.

Therefore, I am changing up the format just a bit. I will still continue to post recipes here and there when I find ones that my family loves. But, I will also post recipes I have changed to be healthier (but that might not necessarily be ones that I have changed to accommodate The Princess's allergies). I am also going to post more "lifestyle" posts... what it is like to be the mother of a food allergic child, what it is like to be a mother in general, and maybe some basics of our lives. You might also see some random posts when I happen to craft (which won't be often, don't worry).

I just wanted to warn you of these changes so no one will freak out when they don't see recipes on every post. They will still be coming. Please, stick with me and enjoy my journey... and that of The Princess!!


Jana


No comments:

Post a Comment