'Peanut Allergy Princess' is the story of one mom, one Princess with food allergies (to peanuts and brazil nuts) and our journey through the stress of life with food allergies. Here you will find many recipes, tips on living (and enjoying life) with food allergies, thoughts from a mother of 3 kids (The Brothers and The Princess) and insights into our life. Welcome!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Aren't they sweet?

There are many things that come with the beginning of the school year - one of them being school pictures. I seriously dislike school pictures. They (generally) aren't the best quality (especially if you forget it is picture day and your child wears a t-shirt and forgets to comb their hair) and in order to get them, you need to buy some ridiculous package with 1000 wallets that you couldn't possibly use. Obviously I am exaggerating (only slightly), but I really don't like them.

This year, I learned of a lady in my neighborhood who takes "school" pictures on her own. What a fabulous idea! They were very reasonably priced, they were done outside with natural lighting and I received a disc with the images (touched up as well). I get to order what I need (no wallets) and I am not stuck with extra prints. Needless to say... I will be doing this every year. Now if I could only find some way to use these pictures for The Brother's class pictures, I would be set!

So, here they are... Brother #1 (3rd grade), Brother #2 (Kindergarten), The Princess. Aren't they sweet?

And more... because they are so cute!


Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment